I mean, really, is it normal for someone to be as geeked as I am about a simple basket?
I like to have all my stuff around me when I settle down for the night.
I need my pens, iPod, phone, crochet stuff, lip balm, lotion,and various usb wires for my laptop.
I had a basket, but it shrunk. Baskets do shrink, don't they? ;-)
I found another basket, but it was too big.
Everything was a jumbled up mess and finding what I needed was not an easy task.
Last night I had a brilliant idea!
I cut the tops off of 4 water bottles, put them into my basket, and voila!
I now have a neat, organized basket will all of my necessities.
This is what my nightly view looks like.
What you can't see is my craft bag- usually containing a crochet or embroidery project.
Also, there's a pink quilt that lives on the sofa when I'm on it.
This is my nest- my happy place. :-)
*note: I've added another bottle to the basket since writing this post.
Viva la geekiness!
No comments:
Post a Comment