My brother and his family have been here most of the week.
They live in Florida, and we only see them about once a year.
Last year they came when all of my kids and I had the flu.
We barely got to see them.
This time was much better.
We had a really good time.
We ate a ton of king crab, had a fish fry, went to the zoo, and spent Easter together for the first time in quite awhile.
They left this morning.
I miss them already. :-(
Now it is time to get back to our normal, every day lives.
There are groceries to buy, laundry to wash, tomatoes to plant, and appointments to keep.
That will take up the rest of my week.
Next week we will resume our school lessons.
Currently:
Reading: still "The Help," and "Death of an Outsider" (my reading time has been almost non-existent lately)
Watching: "24"- season one - streaming on NetFlix
Playing: nothing
Making: hexagons, hexagons, and more hexagons!
Working On: a reading list for the read-a-thon I will def. be participating!
No comments:
Post a Comment