Thursday, April 1, 2010

24 Hour Read-a-Thon

I am seriously considering participating in this read-a-thon
(click the button for more info).

I've never done anything like this and it rather intrigues me.

It's not mandatory that you read for the entire 24 hours.
You are allowed to sleep and take short breaks.

I'm a little concerned about the timing, though.
We have family visiting that week, and we were planning to continue our kitchen remodeling that weekend. We could always postpone the remodeling another week, though, eh? ;-)

I will decide for sure next week.
I might even get some of the kids involved!

In the meantime, I will begin putting together a list of books I'd like to read.
I think I want to find a few short books to read instead of one longer one.
I'll feel more accomplished that way. lol

If you'd like to participate, sign up at the above link.
Spread the word!

No comments: