Reading: "The Help" and "Death of an Outsider" (Hamish MacBeth- I do love Hamish ;-))
Watching: Monarch of the Glen, series 3
I am making my way through the BBC shows on NetFlix.
I am loving Monarch of the Glen. It makes me wish I lived in Scotland.
Playing: Fishdom and Flower Paradise (both on Shockwave)
Making: croched hexagons- I have about 20 made. I bought more yarn this weekend. I have a new favorite brand of yarn. It's called "I Love This Yarn." You can only get it at Hobby Lobby. It comes in many colors- much prettier than Red Heart!
Other Random News:
~My brother and his family will be visiting us next week. They live in Florida.
They'll be spending Easter with us. Yay!
~I bought a new bible yesterday (like I really needed that- we must have 20!).
It's the One Year Chronological Bible. I have a a chunk to read before I'm caught up.
I look forward to reading it in this order.
~My second born turned 13 yesterday. I am now the mother of 2 teenagers!
HOW did that happen? (Don't answer that- lol)
He got a new bike and we took him to his favorite restaurant.
~I have been fighting an infection this week. I am getting better, but I still don't feel so great.
Prayers appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment