
3490. spending 24 hours reading- the read-a-thon was a blast and I can't wait for the next one 3491. my 5 year old secretly cleaning his sister's room to surprise her
3492. king crab!
3493. spending time with my brother and his family
3494. being given one more day to live, one more breath to breathe
3495. my messy house- because it means healthy, happy children live in it
3496. The Message- it makes the bible come alive
3497. being bored- because it means my work is complete and I am free from pressing obligations
3498. freedom to do the things I want to do
3499. 4 beautiful children to hug and love
3500. 1 wonderful man that loves us and provides for us
3501. forgiveness and grace that I don't deserve
3502. my husband taking our boys fishing- they caught 70 fish this weekend and had great father/son bonding
3503. my 5 year old that still doesn't like to be far from his mommy
1 comment:
Loving this 90 days read through of the message. Things just make so much more sense!
Post a Comment