Friday, April 16, 2010

Crafty Update

I've been working on 2 projects.
The first is an afghan for my husband.
It is purple and gold (LSU colors).
It's quite large.
I've been working on it off and on since this winter.
He wants it for his truck (he's a trucker).
I only have one more purple row, and the border to finish.The second project is my hexagon afghan.
As you can see, I have accumulated a decent stack of them.

Here are a few of them. As you can see, I'm following no particular color scheme. I want it to be very colorful. The only thing they have in common is that the middle of each one is yellow. I had to use the flash for this photo. It made the colors come out brighter than they actually are.
My yarn basket has grown to 2 baskets. These are all the colors I'm using for the hexagons.
As you can see, the baskets are quite untidy. I'm a messy worker. :-)

1 comment:

legendswife said...

oh neat:) I've been saying that I'm going to learn to sew one of these days. And that's my goal for this year (for better or worse).

God Bless