Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday Thirteen

What’s the Thursday 13?
The Thursday 13 is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.

13 things I have done in the middle of the night


I have insomnia almost every night.
It's caused by my medication.
Here are some of the things I do while the rest of the world is sleeping.

1. cleaned bathrooms top to bottom

2. cooked the next day's meal

3. cleaned out book shelves

4. read all night long

5. went star gazing in the back yard

6. washed and put away laundry

7. created photo books

8. crocheted

9. cleaned upholstery

10. organized music on iPod and computer

11. played "Words with Friends" all night

12. web surfed, Facebooked, watched Netflix

13. tried to sleep!

No comments: