Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Work in Progress


Here is a peek at our tree.

I should have removed that map before taking the picture. It's not very Christmasy.
Oh well, that's what a homeschooling home looks like. :-)

Obviously, the tree is not finished since we'll be adding to it all month.

The only things on it that are not hand made are the silver garland and the lights (we're not *that* talented. lol)

Today, Lainie and Jaden made the tissue poinsettias
and Matthew made the big star.

I haven't finished my stars-and-trees garland yet.
I still need to make a few more.
I plan to string them on the mantle.

Lainie is working on a crocheted Christmas mouse.
It's going to be very cute.

I have to say, I am loving this.
The kids are having fun.
We're making memories, and I don't even miss my "real" ornaments.
It's kind of cool to have a one-of-a-kind tree made by my babies. :-)

I'm really going to miss doing things like this when they are older.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They may like it better as they get older. Benjy's favorite part of christmas was always decorating the tree.