hating: those tissue paper poinsettias on the christmas tree
excited about: The Saints! I know a lot of you might not fully understand this. You see, the Saints have always STUNK. They were called the "'aint's" for the longest time. Fans wore paperbags over their heads at the games. We were the worst team in the league. It is beyond amazing that we are 11-0! They are playing crazy good. We might actually have a chance at the Superbowl this year. I'm praying (yes, praying over football) that they will keep it up and not tire out (as they have been known to do in the past). It makes me sad in a way. I soooo wish my grandfather and my Uncle Paul were here to see this. *sigh*
reading: The Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanna Fluke (I haven't been reading as much lately- hopefully I'll finish it this week)
listening: there's a handful of songs that I've been drawn to a lot lately- "Hope Now" and "What Do I Know of Holy" by Addison Road, and "Love is Here" and "By Your Side" by Tenth Avenue North.
feeling foolish: over a "problem" with a podcast I was listening to. The guy talking sounded like Alvin and the Chipmunks. I thought there was a problem with the recording. Turns out, I had the speed on my iPod turned to double time. lol
watching: still on a Mystery Science Theater kick- thank you, You Tube!
thinking: that one of my New Year's resolutions will be to order yarn online instead of limiting myself to the garish colors that Wal-Mart carries. I will make something that I really LOVE this year..... not sure what that will be yet, but it will be a year of color (crafty speaking)
and because I forgot the last 2 weeks:

3373. my babette afghan (I made it 2 years ago- it is so big and warm!)
3374. italic handwriting
3375. cold afternoons
3376. world maps
3377. "Why don't they look?" ~ Crow, MST3K
3378. dreams
3379. Christmas carols
3380. crawling into a cold (but not too cold!) bed
3381. Tunebite (records Pandora and LastFM for your iPod!)
3382. winter evenings with candlelight, yarn, family movies, and warm blankets
No comments:
Post a Comment