Monday, November 2, 2009

What is Blogging?

Well, here it is, only the second day and I almost forgot to blog! lol

My day was fairly boring. The same old, same old: school, errands, eat, bathe, bed.

I love the new time. Say what you will, but I hate daylight savings. I like short days.

I'll be honest. I have no idea what to write about today. Therein lies my biggest problem.
What in the world do you blog about when everyday is the same and it seems like you have nothing of interest to say?

I suppose I could post pictures, links, quotes, or what-have-you....... but is that really blogging? Hmmm.....
I find all sorts of interesting things around the oh-so-fascinating world wide web.
Things like this:
(it's a $5,000 toddler bed)
















or this:


Interesting? Perhaps.
Aggravating? Definitely (esp. item #2)
True blogging? Maybe.
Original thoughts? Absolutely not.

So the question remains: what is blogging? Is it writing? Sharing? Entertaining?
I guess there's really no definition, is there?
I have to admit, that is a bit disconcerting to this by-the-book, follow-the-rules gal.

For the record, my goal for this blog is to not be boring, but to also share personal experiences and quirky tidbits.
Watch me as I attempt the impossible! lol

Until Next Time.....

1 comment:

Maria said...

I am afraid my blogging will be boring too.

Perhaps when we get back into it, it won't be so hard.