1. Current craftiness
I've been working on this since May:
It's a scarf. I thought I would be done by now, but it's taking longer than expected.
For one thing, I don't knit very often- only a few minutes here and there.
Another thing is that I am using small needles and it's too wide.
I can fold it in half length-ways and it's the perfect height for my neck.
It is just long enough to wrap around my neck without anything hanging. lol
At the rate I am going, I may be finished by next winter!
I am also working on making another one similiar to this:
Last, but not least, I started this tonight:
It's loom knitting.
I made a cap with it once, but it turned out way too small.
It fits dd's American Girl doll.
I'm using a bigger loom for this one- it's 2 sizes bigger than the doll hat one.
Hopefully it will fit someone. lol
2. Reading
The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie (reading this on my iPod- almost finished)
From the Corner of His Eye- Dean Koontz
3. Watching
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, season 2 (don't laugh) on dvd
Flash Forward, The Office, Monk, Psych, Criminal Minds
4. Gaming
not much- I think I'm finally over my Sims obsession.
5. Teaching
atoms and molecules- fun!
free European countries
Analytical Grammar (a bit tedious, but it works!)
algebraic multiplication
converting fractions and decimals
italics handwriting
6. Misc.
~sorting and organizing music for my new iPod, dh's and the kids' mp3 players (I HATE loading iPods & mp3 players)
~trying to maintain the "fall cleaning" we did last week
~organizing and labeling my blog posts
~racking my brain for Christmas gift ideas (hmmm..... is it rack or wrack? Maybe both.)
~looking forward to Thanksgiving! (yummmmm.... turkey and dressing)
Until Next Time......
No comments:
Post a Comment