
In yet another attempt at regular blogging, I will be participating in this month's National Blog Posting Month.
The concept is simple: post once a day, every day for a month. Simple.
Hopefully I will get back in the blogging habit.
I started blogging in 2001. It was love at first site. I blogged every day- several times a day.
I couldn't get enough of this wonderful new phenomenon. Gradually the novelty wore off. For the past year or so, I have blogged very sporadically. I've made numerous attempts to start again, but alas, nothing worked.
This is my last attempt. If I fail, I shall turn in my blogging card and limit my wonderings and ponderings to Facebook.
Tune in everyday this month for mind blowing insights, questions of great importance, and various and sundry mundaneness.
Until Next Time........
1 comment:
I was going to ditto your post right up until I got to the part about giving up blogging.....even if I don't blog regularly, I don't think I could give it up......at least yet......
Post a Comment