I used the patterns that I linked in the previous post.
I plan on making a bunch of them and stringing them together to make a garland.
They need to be starched and blocked.
I'm not crazy about the colors. I might add some white to break up the brightness.
I like the green. There is a bit of silver in it that makes it sparkly.
I went shopping for craft supplies today.
I bought all sorts of goodies:
paint, glue, felt, buttons, pipe cleaners, beads, and a foam ornament kit.
It was fun. I felt like a kid in a candy store.
We will put our tree up Thursday afternoon.
The daily crafting will begin Friday.
My kids are already excited about it.
I've got a feeling that this is going to be a good Christmas. :-)
Until Next Time........
1 comment:
love them -- I am stealing this one twoo
Post a Comment