Multitude Monday (1000 Gifts)
can't get the image to upload today
(I didn't number them because I need to sync the numbers on here with my paper journal)
* annoying my kids by singing along to my iPod
* Willie Nelson streaming on Pandora
* Agatha Christie- for some reason I associate her with autumn, so I will be reading her books in the coming weeks
* organizing my Kindle (or anything, really-lol)
* playing football with my kids
* Tumblr.com- my new favorite web toy (cajunmama.tumblr.com)
* chili!
Currently:
reading: Coming Back Stronger- Drew Brees, The Strange Case of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde,
& Artemis Fowl (can't remember the author, too lazy to look it up-lol)
making: knitting a black & gold scarf (finished my purple and gold one a few weeks ago), and still working on my crocheted hexagon blanket
gaming: World of Warcraft (I'm a level 44 night elf hunter ;-))
watching: not much- mostly Swamp People, and football (LSU & Saints)
Looking forward to fall and winter....summer, it's time for you to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment