I've just realized that I'm going to have an easy week.
After last week, which was super busy, this makes me very happy!
Why is it going to be easy?
Well....
1. my stove is still sitting in the living room which means I won't be able to cook
2. my husband has forbidden (forbade?) me from painting the rest of the kitchen cabinets (I am a really horrible painter)
3. we are finished with school for this year. Woot! We're on break until June or July. (I haven't decided which yet)
4. my house is upside down because of the kitchen remodeling so cleaning isn't really possible until everything is back in place
5. my husband goes back to work tomorrow, so all kitchen work is put on hold until next weekend.
Basically, I have nothing to do!
I plan on reading, writing, crocheting, online gaming, sleeping late, and maybe doing some shopping.
I see a day at the park in my near future as well.
Of course there's still that pesky laundry mountain that keeps growing, but I can take her. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment