
3523. open windows, letting spring indoors
3524. walking
3525. my new battery operated fan to use while laying out in the sun
3526. laying on the trampoline- with blanket, pillow, fan, and Kindle
3527. good days
3528. bright ideas
3529. Word World, Super Why, and Sid the Science Kid (my 5 year old learns soooo much from those 3 shows)
3530. shaking up old routines
3531. my brother and I getting my mom the best Mother's Day gift ever (32g iPod touch)
3532. being the mother of 4 amazing, smart, creative, beautiful, loving kids
3533. "Mommy, the only people I love more than you is God and Jesus." (Jaden)
3534. being able to laugh at oneself
3536. I'm SO thankful that my husband didn't break his leg when he fell at work last week
3537. I'm thankful that he will be better with just a few days rest
3538. rain!!
3539. finding new music on Rhapsody
3540. my daughter's many hobbies
3541. my daughter finishing her first quilt (pictures on my Facebook)
3542. playing Scattergories with my family
1 comment:
I especially love #31...thank you again...love you much!!!
Post a Comment