Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday Thirteen

What’s the Thursday 13?
The Thursday 13 is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.

My Thirteen Favorite Podcasts

I love podcasts.
I listen to them each night as I go to sleep.
I find them to be more soothing than listening to music
because music tends to excite me rather than calm me.
In no particular order, here are 13 of my favorites.

1. Short Story Radio - 30 minute podcast with different stories, read by different people

2. X Minus One- old time radio sci-fi program

3. 1 Year Daily Audio Bible- this guy sounds like a dj, also has soft music in the background- very nice

4. Inner Sanctum- old time radio thrillers

5. A History of the World in 100 Objects

6. Old Time Radio Sci-Fi

7. Unshackled

8. Stuff They Don't Want You to Know- video podcast about supposed conspiracy theories

9. A Prairie Home Companion

10. Story Nory (for kids)

11. Daily Radio Program with Charles Stanley

12. Old Time Radio Suspense

13. Yarn Craft - from Lion Brand Yarn

No comments: