Tuesday, December 8, 2009

More Christmas Crafts

Today the kids made uber simple ornaments.
1. Cut circles out of cardstock
2. glue or tape scraps of wrapping paper to them
3. punch holes, tie ribbon, and hang

If you're looking for easy, inexpensive Christmas crafts, head to the Dollar Tree.
They have lots of cute foam ornaments. Just open the package, and glue the pieces on.
Little ones might need a little help, though.


When they're finished you'll have lovelies like these:the glue is obviously not dry on this one.... they are door hangers, but we put them on the tree.
These are supposed to be magnets, but we tuck them into the tree as well.


Later this week, I think I'll start something that the older kids can do.
I'm thinking paper snowflakes, paper poinsettias (similar to paper snowflakes), and the retro ornaments (in my craft links post).

No comments: