Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Or Not

Yesterday I I posted that I was going to give up blogging. You may have seen the post. I deleted it today.
(Yeah, I know, I'm fickle.)

I am obviously not doing very well with daily posting.
I tend to forget on the weekends, and then have a hard time picking up again on Mondays.

l think instead of not blogging, I need to rethink and reprioritize my reasons for blogging.
I need to create a new blogging manifesto.



In other random news:
~M. has an orthodontist appointment tomorrow. I don't want to go. It's an hour away and it takes all day.

~ I've been listening to Christmas music tonight. Why does the "Polar Express" song, Believe, make my heart ache?

~Thanksgiving is just around the corner. I can taste the carrot souffle and cornbread dressing all ready!

~ I am nearly done with my Christmas shopping! I've bought for everyone on my list except for my children. What do you get for kids that already have too much? I have no clue. They have everything. Even they don't know what they want!

Until Next Time....

No comments: