
Visit the link above to learn more about "One Thousand Gifts."
I began a similar venture about 15 years ago after reading the book "14,ooo Things to Be Happy About" (take a peek inside the book at Amazon).
I am currently on my fourth book. There are 3,330 entries- no where near 14,ooo, but impressive (to me) nonetheless.
In the past, I have written in these books sporadically. Some months have hundreds of entries, some have 2 or 3, and I occasionally go several months without writing at all.
It is a practice that I greatly enjoy, but am not very faithful at doing.
I've decided to join this "Gratitude Community" in an attempt to be more diligent.
I will be sharing my weekly lists every Monday.
If this bores you, I apologize. If you enjoy it, then consider starting your own gratitude journal. :-)
3310. new tea cups
3311. poolside reading
3312. my 4 year old can add
3313. catching cats
3314. happy children
3315. my son's creative writing (he's very good!)
3316. morning snuggies with my 4 year old
3317. having a daughter to do girly things with
3318. M's braces
3319. the skateboard ramp J. and the boys built
3320. Disney's The Living Desert
3321. knitting with my daughter
3322. smoked almonds
3323. magnetic bookmarks
3324. getting new yarn / crochet catalogs in the mail
3325. growing gourds on the back fence
3326. my daughter feeling like a young lady after getting a real gold necklace from her grandmother for her birthday
3327. exchanging funny Flair with my brother on Facebook
3328. adjectives
3329. bananas foster over cheesecake
3330. "Washed by the Water" by needtobreathe
1 comment:
My daughter is a very spiritual, loving, nurturing woman of God. I am very proud to be your mom!
Post a Comment