Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Random Ramblings

* My internet is going super slow. It rained all weekend. I can only assume that has something to do with it.

* We will probably be upgrading our service next week. Hopefully a higher speed will help. I am so frustrated with it!

*I can't check my email, because gmail won't load. I can log in, but all I get is a blank page. :-(

* We are going to New Orleans this Friday! We are going to the zoo and the aquarium. We're also going to try to make it to Jackson Square and the River Walk. Fun, fun, fun!!!

* I am a sunflower seed addict these days.

* I am also addicted to Stumble Upon.

*The link to my SU page is on my sidebar.

* There was a sale at Bath & Body Works this weekend. Buy 3, get 3 free. How cool is that? I got spray and body cream in 3 different scents: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Moonlight Path, and Butterfly Flower. Butterfly Flower is their newest scent. It smells heavenly!

* I spent almost all morning on the sofa, cuddling with my 4 year old.

* It's a beautiful day... don't let it get away. ;-)

Until Next Time......

2 comments:

Super Matt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NeeNeeKat said...

wow. that must have been so fun to get sume new stuff