Watching:
I am watching the X-Files this summer (through Netflix). I have never watched it before, so it's all first run for me. I have just started the fourth season. I'm loving it. It is spooky, intriguing, addicting, and yes, even, funny.... oh, and don't forget David Duchovny. ;-)Craftiness:


I ordered a bit of summer fun and busyness for L (and, yes, for me too ;-))
I've started scrapbooking again, so the lettering book is mostly for help with making titles, etc.
We've both been drooling over the paper fashions book for quite some time. I decided the time had come to buy it. :-)
I'm also working on a babette blanket to match L's newly painted bedroom. I have finished 7 sections. Hopefully it won't take TOO much longer to be done with it. This afghan is special because L, my mom, and myself have made squares for it. It's multi-generational. :-)
I also have to finish the red babette I put on hold to make L's.
Reading
I will be reading Terri Blackstock this summer.
I'm currently reading "Cape Refuge" and "Southern Storm" (2 books in one).
After that, I have her "Sun Coast" series to read.

C is reading the "Guardians of Ga'hoole" series- he just finished the third book (he has 7, I think there are 14 or 15 in all)
L is reading Nancy Drew and will be starting the American Girl series soon.
M is currently reading "The Tale of Despereaux" and will start "The Indian in the Cupboard" series next.
Gaming
I'm currently addicted to Luxor 2.
We are renting Wii games from Gamefly.com. The boys are ecstatic because Lego Indiana Jones should be here any day now.
We've also set up the super old Super Nintendo in the living room. We're (yes, that includes me ;-)) playing Donkey Kong Country 2 & 3, and all of the old Mario games.
As for the kids, the majority of their time looks something like this:
No comments:
Post a Comment