Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Felicities


* a 12 pack of ice cold Dr. Thunder in the fridge
(I recently switched from Dr. Pepper b/c Dr. Thunder is not as thick and sweet)

* GMC- Gospel Music Channel
I just discovered this channel, I don't know if it's new or I've just never noticed it -heh.
It's not just gospel music, it's all types of Christian music. I've been watching it nearly 24/7

* a 3 year old that is thrilled with a remote control Thomas train

* a nice clean yard

* new (to me) Teri Blackstock books

* brothers laughing together in their beds at night

* a 3 year old wearing a Speedo with socks and tennis shoes *giggle*

* a new camera lens on the way to meeeeee!

* Netflix and Gamefly (though gamefly is super SLOW)

* finishing school for the year- wooty woot WOOT!

No comments: