* My reputation as a destroyer-of-paintbrushes comes honestly
* There is a fine line between using "not enough paint" and "too much paint" on your brush
* I should never be allowed anywhere near any sort of trim with a paintbrush in my hand
* Kiltz does not come off of skin without a fight
* If you do not regularly climb up and down a ladder, and then you spend an entire day doing nothing BUT climbing up and down a ladder..... you will not be able to move the next morning
* Spending two entire days in one room with my husband was actually an enjoyable experience
* The neighbors probably did not enjoy my rendition of "The Gambler" sung at the top of my lungs
* If you go to Sonic with a rather long streak of white paint between your eyebrows, don't be surprised if the carhop looks at you funny
* My daughter's smile and enthusiastic thanks made it all worthwhile
2 comments:
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I love the paint on the face! I've had it through my hair a few times myself.
Giggles*
I get paint in my hair. OFten I don't know how it got there.
I loved this list - and I loved the point about "the gambler" - that's one of my favorite songs that I never think of until I hear it being sung or played. ;-)
What fun. Thanks for posting it.
Post a Comment