Thursday, April 3, 2008





Thankful Thursday





* sleeping in my own bed

* 3 days of discomfort to make me appreciate my blessings more

* a new, improved bathroom

* lovely breezy spring weather (sorry, Cheri ;-))

* Sisterchicks books- I am LOVING this series.

* Evan Almighty (hilarious)

* Twizzlers (my newest sugar addiction)

* a son that loves to cut grass

* a handy-man husband

* buying lots of ribbons for my daughter's ponytails (is there anything cuter than a little girl with a pony tail and ribbons? I think not)

* a son who loves to give me back rubs

* a son that makes me smile and laugh every day

* pink baseball cap to cover up my bad hair day

1 comment:

Cheri said...

No jealousy here, my friend. It's 52 here today. I drove to town with the windows down and I have my windows open in my house.

Heh, granted it will probably snow tonight. LOL Welcome to Montana. :)