Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday Felicities

* New York Cheesecake flavored Hershey's Kisses

* Bono singing in Italian (be still my heart!)

* new yarn for my babette blanket(I had to go to 3 stores to find coordinating colors)

* Lost is BACK!!!!

* Survivor is back!

* Jericho will be back soon!!!

* Harry Potter books - I've been devouring them since last month.
They are SO good! I'm going to feel a bit lost when I'm finished with them

* Amazing Grace by Chris Tomlin

* a child who spent all of his birthday money on art supplies
and has done nothing but draw and color for the past few days

* making an art box to keep the little one busy while we have school
(colors, stickers, small notebooks, squares of paper, washable markers, and safety scissors)

* the Spongebob episode where Mr. Crabs says,
"What's that smell? It's a smelly smell. A smelly smell that smells....smelly."
I've been giggling over that for days now.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

What a great list.

Donald read the HP books last week (that is what one does when they work where there is actually no, um, work...they read whole series of books in a week. LOL) He really liked them.

I love that Chris Tomlin song too. Ohhh did you try the hot cocoa hershey kisses (YUMMY)

My favorite Spongbob episode is the Texas one with Sandy being homesick. Heh, they make her a peas in a can pie. But her whole TEXAS attitude is so so so much like Texans. :)

I hope you have a really fabulous weekend!!!