Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yet Another Ipod Meme

I just can't resist these.... sometimes the answers are hilarious,
and sometimes a bit uncanny.

Put your iPod or music player on shuffle.
For each question, skip to a new song.
Write the title as the answer.
No cheating!!


The mp3 player I use needs to be recharged, so I used my iPod instead.
I'm sure I would have gotten better answers with my other player. I might do this again when it's charged.



Q: What does next year have in store for you?
A: Write This Down- George Strait


Q: What does your love life look like next year?
A: Kim Possible theme song (Call me, Beep me) lol


Q: What do you say when life gets hard?
A: You Make Me Mad- Third Day Ha!


Q: Song that reminds you of good times?
A: Walking After Midnight- Patsy Cline


Q: What do you think when you get up in the morning?
A: Home- Jami Smith


Q: What song will you dance to at your wedding?
A: Hey There Delilah- Plain White Tees (um, no, I don't think so)


Q: Song that reminds you of your first kiss?
A: Jambalaya- Hank Williams


Q: Your favorite saying?
A: Deep (Way Down)- Selah


Q: Favorite place?
A: Maybe it was Memphis- Pam Tillis


Q: Most Missed Memory?
A: Consuming Fire- Third Day


Q: What song describes your best friend?
A: Blessed- Martina McBride


Q: What song describes your ex?
A: Open the Eyes of My Heart


Q: Where would you go on a first date?
A: Revolution- Kirk Franklin


Q: Drug of choice?
A: Track 19 - roflol
Obviously not the right title.
It is actually "Precious Memories"


Q: What song describes yourself?
A: Salt and Light- Salvador


Q: What is the thing you like doing most?
A: Right Here- Jeremy Camp
(couldn't be more accurate- I like staying right here at home. :-))


Q: The song that best describes the president?
A: What Child is This- Vince Guaraldi Trio


Q: Where will you be in 10 years?
A: Turkish Delight- David Crowder Band


Q: Your love life right now?
A: Summer Wind- Michael Buble


Q: What is your state of mind like at the moment?
A: Tall Tall Trees- Alan Jackson


Q: How will you die?
Never Tear Us Apart- INXS

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That was really fun! I may have to try it. Thanks for your comment on my WFMW. I hope you enjoy the Goodreads.