Saturday, January 5, 2008

On the Road Again

1. Put your iTunes/ music player on Shuffle (use a stereo or a list of your favorite songs if you don’t have an iPod)
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT



I promise I didn't cheat- althought I was tempted. It seems like my player purposefully picked the dorkiest songs I had. lol It seems to have preferred my U2 and Oldies folders.


IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
Born on the Bayou- Creedence Clearwater Revival

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
In the Ghett0- Elvis BWAHAHAHA!

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Good Shepherd- Veggie Tales

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Duke of Earl- Gene Chandler

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
We Will Dance- Clay Crosse

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Love Me- Elvis

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Holy Spirit- Nate Sallie (um... no. I love my parents but I don't worship them)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Angie- The Rolling Stones (ok. Um....... humph. No comment.)

WHAT IS 2+2?
Me and Bobby McGee- Janis Joplin

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Disappear- Out of the Gray (No. Really I don't think that.)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
These are the Days- Sugarland

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
She Bop- Cyndi Lauper

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Betty and Dupree- Chuck Willis

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Miss Sarajevo- U2

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Poison Ivy- The Coasters

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Heavenly Day- Patty Griffin

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Wave of Sorrow- U2 (I sweat I didn't cheat on that 0ne- lol)

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Where the Streets Have No Name- U2

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Sweet Southern Comfort- Buddy Jewell (roflol- no, I swear I am not secretly a lush!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Bubbly- Colibie Caillet

WHAT SHOULD YOU TITLE THIS POST?
On the Road Again- Willie Nelson

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I love that song by Buddy Jewell, a lot.