Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Currently


*Watching: Robin Hood, series 2
This is actually better than I thought it would be. I'm not crazy about the guy who plays Robin Hood, or the girl who plays Marion, but the rest of the cast is ok. My favorite is Sir Guy. ;-)

* Reading: I have several cozy mysteries going on at the moment. That's the one thing bad about having a kindle. It gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "so many books, so little time."

* Playing: currently addicted to Fishdom H2O from Shockwave.

*Making: I am crocheting easter eggs to replace my valentine garland.
(The link to the egg pattern won't work unless you have a Lion Brand account- well, the link will work, you just won't be able to see the pattern. :-P).

*Working on: the second part of my Preterism/Revelations notes (look for it in a day or two).

* Eating: lots and lots of veggies and fruits lately. I am practically a vegetarian! It's amazing how much better I feel!

*Loving: streaming Netflix, "Stuff They Don't Want You to Know" podcasts, strawberried peanut butter m&m's, and finding scented candles on clearance at Wal-Mart!

In Other News
* My insomnia is back. (Obviously, since I am blogging at 3:30 in the morning) *sigh*

* We have a small chance of snow tonight.
How insane is that?!
Snow in Louisiana.
I can't get over it!
I had literally never seen snow in my life.
Now it has snowed for 3 years in a row- more than once a year.
It's nice, but I wish I knew what was causing it.

* We are without television this week. *gasp!*
We are switching from DirectTV to Dish Network.
W won't have service until Saturday.

* I think I am finally getting sleepy, so I will say goodbye....

Until Next Time.......

1 comment:

Leann said...

Dan and JoNathan have been watching this series, too... I have caught a few episodes. Looks pretty good. :)