Sunday, April 26, 2009


I made this square tonight. It's from the "200 Squares" book by Jan Eaton.

I am going to make an afghan of different types of squares all in the same 2 colors. This is white and navy blue, though it looks black.

I finished another round ripple. I will post a picture as soon as I take one.


Even though I love my new blog, I find that I have less to blog about now than ever before. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because most days are the same: school, chores, crochet, read, lather, rinse, repeat. Maybe it's because my life is boring. Maybe it's because I've gotten out of the habit of blogging. In all probability, it's a combination of all three. ;-)

Also, spending a lot of time on Facebook has had an effect. I am slightly addicted to it. I don't know what it is about mindless quizzes and lists that are so intriguing, but I just. can't. get. enough. lol Also it's so much easier to post a quick update than a longer blog. It's more convienent.

Here is the basics of what's going on in my world these days:

Currently
reading: The Covenant by Beverly Lewis (I read half of Vanishing Acts by Jodi Piccoult, but lost interest)
watching: Star Trek Voyager, season one
playing: mostly solitaire and Jumble on my ds
listening: mostly Coldplay and the new Jars of Clay
making: lots of crochet squares

Until Next Time......

1 comment:

NeeNeeKat said...

you are cool and i have fun with you a lot