I haven't had internet access for the past 2 weeks.
Before that, it was very spotty- so all together I've had
really bad service for a least a month.
Yesterday they came and installed a new antenna for me.
It's a big mama jama. It's twice the size of my old one.
My internet has never worked so well.
I'm so happyyyyy!
We've been schooling since the first of this month.
So far it is going well.
We're taking the day off today.
Well, sort of.
We're watching documentaries and educational kid's shows.
I needed a little down time..
We are in the market for a new vehicle.
I admit it scares me. I'm not sure why.
We really need a new vehicle and we can afford it, so I don't know why it's bothering me.
I'm like this every time we buy something big.
My husband calls me a tightwad, but I'm really not.
It's just the idea of taking on another monthly payment.
We currently don't have any debt except for our house. I like that. I like being fairly- debt free.
Maybe it's a matter of security.
I think that's it.
I've been fighting fear in this area for some time now.
The economy scares me. Everything is so expensive, and it's not getting any better.
I have a sense of dread of what's coming.
Of course I don't really know what's coming- for all I know, things could get better.
My security doesn't come from how much money we have, my husband's job, or anything else.
My security is in God.
I have to trust Him.
I do trust Him.
Whatever may come, He will provide. I know He will. I trust Him completely.
"Be strong and courageous. Be not afraid nor terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you. He will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deut. 31:6
That is our memory verse for this week. It says it all, doesn't it?
1 comment:
Yep. I'm glad I've got Jesus and He's got all those cattle on all those hills...and every good and perfect gift comes from him. :-)
Post a Comment