Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Mt. TBR

and what a mountain it is!
All of these come from either paperbackswap or the library book sale.
I'm pretty sure this will last me for the rest of this year.

I'm currently reading "Southern Storm", I plan to start "Songbird" next.

*Southern Storm (Cape Refuge series)- Terri Blackstock
* Evidence of Mercy (Suncoast series)- Terri Blackstock
* Justifiable Means (Suncoast series)- Terri Blackstock
* Ulterior Motives (Suncoast series)- Terri Blackstock
* Songbird- Lisa Samson
* Women's Intuition- Lisa Samson
* The Living End- Lisa Samson
* And the Shofar Blew- Francine Rivers
* Leota's Gardern- Francine Rivers
* Sisterchicks in Sombreros
* Prophet - Frank Peretti
* Blessed Child- Ted Dekker
* The Lightening Thief - Rick Riordan (pre-read for the kids)
* The Memory Keeper's Daughter
* Cherry Cheesecake Murder- Joanne Fluke
* Sanctuary - Beverly Lewis
* The Red Tent
* The Mysterious Benedict Society (pre-read for kids)

No comments: